Articles tagged as Where are they now (view all)
29 August, 2016
31 May, 2016
Abigail graduated from the University of South Carolina in May 2016 with a degree in public relations. She has worked at Cromer’s as the marketing intern from May 2015-May 2016. I had the opportunity to talk to her and see what she’s been up to.
- Where do you work now?
- I work at Engineering Design & Testing.
- What are your day-to-day responsibilities?
- I do article writing and layout for the magazine The Stress Point, layout an epistle, which is a 2-4 page book written by the engineers that work at Engineering Design & Testing, email marketing with MailChimp, make graphics, and I do a lot of editing.
- How has Cromer’s prepared you for your current job?
- I learned marketing and business techniques and how to interact professionally with other clients, and email marketing.
- What was your favorite thing about working with Cromer’s?
- I got to be the voice on social media.
- What was the most rewarding thing about working for Cromer’s?
- My big (from my sorority) was my boss, I learned a lot about social media and marketing, the people I worked with were really nice, and I really enjoyed working here
- What set Cromer’s apart from other internships/jobs you’ve had?
- They’re every hands on with learning and teach you. They don’t just throw you out into the wild.
- Any final comments you’d like to share?
- Everyone should work for Cromer’s and should follow them on social media.